Five Senses respects the personal data privacy of the visitors to our website and the customers of our products.
The personal data collected from you will be kept confidential and solely as the customer data of Five Senses and will not be shared with any third party other than to payment gateway (such as: PayPal) for the purpose of purchase validation and to courier company (such as: FedEx, TNT, Local Courier) for the purpose of product delivery.
Why Data is Collected from You?
The data that we collect from you is only meant for the processing of our services and improvement of our experiences to you, including:
1) the creation of your personal account at Five Senses
2) the processing of your orders and delivery arrangements
3) the fulfillment of our communications via phone or email
4) the extension of our services and marketing offers
5) the analysis and improvement of our online experiences
What Data is Collected from You?
The data that we collect from you is personal data inputted during an order registration and internet browsing data for the fulfillment of our services and experiences, including:
1) your name, phone number, email address, delivery address, in order to fulfill your orders
2) your credit card information (by PayPal), in order to validate your orders
3) your “cookies” data, in order to improve our online experiences and marketing to you. Your “cookies” data is not tied to your personal data to personally identify you, and is only meant to evaluate and improve our services to you online.
Your Data Confidentiality and Security
The data that we collect is processed with guideline by Five Senses to ensure confidentiality and security for our internal usage. Regarding your personal data, under no circumstances will it be transferred to any third party other than being used by PayPal (for payment validation) and communicated to courier companies (for delivery). Regarding your “cookies” data, it is saved to and retrieved on your computer or mobile device in the form of a text file. It is not tied to your personal data to personally identify you. But it can store references to help us improve our website’s experience to you and deploy relevant marketing communications to you. Our website may contain links to other sites and pages such as social media sites. We cannot have control of the confidentiality and security over any personal data that you give to other entities after you leave our website.
Your Right to Your Personal Data and “Cookies” Data
Five Senses Lifestyle
Unit 605, 6/F, Block B, Ming Pao Industrial Center
18 Ka Yip Street, Chai Wan, Hong Kong
Attn: Personal Data Officer